WHAT IS PHYSICAL THERAPY?
Physical therapists are registered healthcare professionals who specialize in how the human body moves.
What Can I Expect From a Physical Therapist?
Physical therapists treat people who have a loss of function from health conditions, injuries, or disabilities.
The first step is assessment. When you first visit a physical therapist, they will:
- talk to you about the history of the problem you’re experiencing
- examine your muscles and joints to assess your movement and strength
- they may also do some on-the-spot tests and take some measurements
Once the assessment is complete, your physical therapist will:
- explain their initial thoughts and findings with you
- discuss possible goals and treatment options available
- work with you to make a plan based on your goals
- monitor your progress and modify treatment as needed
One key aspect in all physical therapy is education. Throughout your treatment, your physical therapist will teach you:
- about your body and how it moves
- how to do exercises safely and effectively
- how to manage your condition and prevent future problems
Throughout your care, your physical therapist keeps a written record of your treatment. If needed and you agree, the physical therapist communicates with others involved in your care.
(Fully Covered by ICBC)
|45 Minutes ICBC Initial Session|
(Assessment Session + Treatment)
|30 Minutes ICBC Subsequent Treatment||Pre-approved|
|*Please note that if your accident date is within 3 months, you are automatically pre-authorized for treatments*||25 sessions|
Regular Prices for Physiotherapy Treatments:
|60 Minutes- Initial Physiotherapy Treatment||$130|
|60 Minutes- Subsequent Physiotherapy Treatment||$130|
|30 Minutes- Subsequent Physiotherapy Treatment||$95|
|30 Minutes IMS (Dry Needling)||$95|
Ali Mohammadi Fard
Ali Mohammadi Fard has over 15 years of rehabilitation experience having worked in both acute and ambulatory settings managing a vast range of musculoskeletal, sports injuries and neurological disorders.
He graduated from The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences in Tehran, 2004 and explored his passion for sports physiotherapy working with Iran men’s Volleyball National team B and U21. His interest in integrating exercise therapy with manual techniques helps patients to get back to optimal function in a safe and efficient way.
Ali is now offering Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) also known as Dry Needling.
To book with Ali click on Book Now or call 604-716-6073.